- Published: New York : HarperCollins, , c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 295 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0060728264 (lib. bdg.) :
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Prehistoric peoples -- Fiction.
- Wolves -- Fiction.
- Demoniac possession -- Fiction.
- Bears -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Awesome Animal Books
- Nature and Ecology - gr 2-6
- Children's Books
- Checkout History
- Prehistoric Fiction for Kids
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Paver, Michelle
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
6,000 years in the past, twelve-year-old Tarak and his guide, a wolf cub, set out on a dangerous journey to fulfill an oath the boy made to his dying father--to travel to the Mountain of the World Spirit seeking a way to destroy a demon-possessed bear that threatens all the clans.