- Published: New York, N.Y. : Distributed by Ambrose Video Pub., c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 videodisc (75 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616,
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
- Garfield, Leon.
- S4C (Firm)
- BBC Wales.
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Christmas Films (Firm)
- Fujisankei (Firm)
- Kino-studi︠i︡a "So︠i︡uzmul′tfil′m" (Soviet Union)
- Ambrose Video Publishing.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Children's films.
- Animated films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Login to add tags
Shakespeare : the animated tales, volume 2
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Adult, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
"Digitally remastered ; picture and sound enhanced."--Container.
Based on the plays by William Shakespeare.
"Series produced in Russia and Wales. Christmas Films with S4C in association with BBC Wales, Home Box Office and Fujisankei."--Container.
DVD release of programs originally produced in 1992.
Hamlet / -- Julius Caesar / -- Richard III /
Shakespeare's most powerful plays come to life in this dramatic series. These adaptations were animated by leading Russian artists and feature performances by world-renowned actors.
DVD; full screen.
Contents: Hamlet. -- Julius Caesar. -- King Richard III.