- Published: Boston, Mass. : Harvard Common Press, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: xiv, 639 p.,  p. of plates : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 1558322531 (hc : alk. paper)
- 9781558322530 (hc : alk. paper)
- 155832254X (pbk : alk. paper)
- 9781558322547 (pbk : alk. paper)
Recently Listed On
- Comfort Food: Staying Warm on the Inside
- Cookies, Cakes, Bread, And Pie, Oh My!
- Books No Longer Available through AADL
- Pie is good.
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Pie : 300 tried-and-true recipes for delicious homemade pie
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 641.8652 Ha
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Required Reading: What It Takes to Make the Perfect Pie -- Pie Pastries and Crumb Crusts -- A Profusion of Summer Fruit Pies -- Berry Good Pies -- Make Mine Apple -- Cranberry, Pear, Pumpkin, and Other Classic Fall Pies -- The Notable Nut: Pecan Pie and Beyond -- Rich, Sweet, and Simple: Chess, Buttermilk, and Other Custard Pies -- Personal Pies, Turnovers, and Other Little Pie Treats -- A Plethora of Icebox Pies: Cream Pies, Chiffon Pies, and So Much More -- Inviting Ice Cream and Other Freezer Pies -- A Pie Potpourri -- The Final Touch
Presenting three hundred recipes, a comprehensive book on American pie focuses on how to make this classic dessert at home, paying attention to ingredients, cooking utensils, oven temperatures, and of course, crust.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.