- Published: New York : Putnam's, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 550
- 0399237488 :
- Separation (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Mother and child -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Charlotte Zolotow Honor Books
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN stories - Picture Book History for gr. K-3
- WWII Fiction for Kids
Login to add tags
Coming on home soon
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Pittsfield Youth PicBks
After Mama takes a job in Chicago during World War II, Ada Ruth stays with Grandma but misses her mother who loves her more than rain and snow.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.