- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 459 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- 0689867468 (softcover)
- Mythology, Norse -- Fiction.
- Druids and druidism -- Fiction.
- Vikings -- Fiction.
- Bards and bardism -- Fiction.
- Saxons -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Trolls -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Fantasy for Middle School
- AAPS Reading Level X
- If You Like "Percy Jackson" & Mythology Fiction
- If you like The Chronicles of Narnia...
Login to add tags
The Sea of Trolls
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen
After Jack becomes apprenticed to a Druid bard, he and his little sister Lucy are captured by Viking Berserkers and taken to the home of King Ivar the Boneless and his half-troll queen, leading Jack to undertake a vital quest to Jotunheim, home of the trolls.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.