- Published: New York : Wendy Lamb Books, 2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 259 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Business enterprises -- Fiction.
- Fraud -- Fiction.
- Group homes -- Fiction.
- Mothers -- Fiction.
- People with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
- Flint (Mich.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books No Longer Available through AADL
- Recipients of the Golden Kite Award
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Books With a View
Login to add tags
Bucking the Sarge
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction (Paperback)
Available Copies: Traverwood Teen
Deeply involved in his cold and manipulative mother's shady business dealings in Flint, Michigan, fourteen-year-old Luther keeps a sense of humor while running the Happy Neighbor Group Home For Men, all the while dreaming of going to college and becoming a philosopher.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.