- Published: [England?] : Burbank, Calif. : BBC Video ; Distributed in the U.S. and Canada by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 1 videodisc (108 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0790775948 :
- Davison, Peter.
- Glover, Brian.
- Owen-Morris, Michael.
- Allingham, Margery.
- BBC Video (Firm)
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Campion, Albert (Fictitious character)
- Private investigators -- Drama. -- England
- London (England) -- Drama.
- Mystery television programs -- Great Britain.
- Television programs -- Great Britain.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Campion. Death of a ghost
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Campion Season 1, V.4
Originally produced as an episode of the first season of the 1989 television series.
Based on the book by Margery Allingham.
Special features: cast and author bios.
Peter Davison, Brian Glover.
Campion hob-nobs with art lovers at the posh estate of his friend Belle Lafcadio. He thought he'd been invited to view a painting but finds himself viewing a body.
Contents: Death of a ghost.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.