- Published: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, [2003?], c1989.
- Year Published: 1989
- Description: 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Moore, Michael, 1954 Apr. 23-
- Beaver, Chris.
- Prusak, John.
- Rafferty, Kevin.
- Schermer, Bruce.
- Stanzler, Wendey.
- Beman, Jennifer.
- Warner Bros.
- Dog Eat Dog Films.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Smith, Roger B., -- 1925
- General Motors Corporation -- Management.
- Recessions -- Michigan -- Flint.
- Flint (Mich.) -- Economic conditions -- 1981
- Documentary films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Roger & me
There are currently 2 available and 1 request on 3 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 330.973 Ro
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1989.
A documentary about Flint, Michigan native Michael Moore and his efforts to meet with General Motors' president Roger Smith in order to persuade the executive to visit Flint, a city which is economically depressed due to the closure of a General Motors plant.
DVD, Region 1 encoding, Dolby digital, Dolby mono ; full screen.
Login to write a review of your own.