- Published: New York : Dutton Children's Books, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 217 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780142403181 (softcover)
- 0525472347 :
- Rock groups -- Fiction. -- Great Britain
- Singers -- Fiction. -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Seventeen-year-old Molly Montgomery never planned on becoming famous. Starting a band with her best mates, Jane and Tara, was just a way to have fun. But when the group is joined by charismatic bad-boy Dean, things onstage and backstage start happening, fast. Their band, The Hormones, is front-page news, and their debut album is rocketing up the charts.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.