- Published: New York : Lee & Low Books, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 1584301651 :
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- Jazz -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction.
- Photographs -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- Picture Book History - stories from North American history
- Jazz: Books for Children
- LINKS Kindergarten through Third Grade
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN stories - Picture Book History for gr. K-3
Login to add tags
Sweet music in Harlem
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E TAY
Available Copies: Malletts Youth Picture Books
C.J., who aspires to be as great a jazz musician as his uncle, searches for Uncle Click's hat in preparation for an important photograph and inadvertently gathers some of the greatest musicians of 1950s Harlem to join in on the picture.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.