- Published: [Burbank, Calif.] : Touchstone Home Video : distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0788818805 :
- Oz, Frank.
- Ziskin, Laura.
- Williams, Bernard.
- Schulman, Tom.
- Murray, Bill, 1950-
- Dreyfuss, Richard.
- Hagerty, Julie.
- Korsmo, Charlie, 1978-
- Erbe, Kathryn.
- Sargent, Alvin.
- Touchstone Pictures.
- Touchwood Pacific Partners I.
- Touchstone Home Video (Firm)
- Buena Vista Home Video (Firm)
- Psychotherapy patients -- Drama.
- Psychiatrists -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Summer Family Movie Favorites- Top 20
- Movies: Comedy
- Home Couch Date Night
- Top 100 best comedies of my lifetime.
- Lucy's Staff Picks - Movies
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
What about Bob?
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy What
Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
Special features include: theatrical trailer.
Bill Murray, Richard Dreyfuss, Julie Hagerty, Charlie Korsmo, Kathyrn Erbe.
Bob Wiley, a troubled but lovable therapy patient, seeks help from noted psychiatrist Dr. Leo Marvin. When the doctor leaves town to go on a quiet family vacation, Bob, afraid of being alone, follows--showing up unexpectedly at the therapist's lakeside retreat. Bob becomes the houseguest that just won't leave.
DVD, 2.0 Dolby surround, widescreen presentation (aspect ratio: 1.85:1).
Login to write a review of your own.