- Published: Thorndike, Me. : Thorndike Press, 1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 422 p. (large print) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- 0786222727 :
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print Fiction
Sequel: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Reviews & Summaries
If you haven’t read them because of the genre that they have been put into, please worry about that no longer, these books transcend genre, they are just that good.
One tip that you may not get elsewhere is that I recommend listening to the UK audio recording, Jim Dale is good, but Stephen Fry is better
Login to write a review of your own.