- Published: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0790743752 :
- Roundtree, Richard, 1942-
- Gunn, Moses, 1929-
- Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006.
- Freeman, Joel.
- Tidyman, Ernest.
- Black, John D. F.
- Hayes, Isaac.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Shaft, John (Fictitious character)
- Detective and mystery films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Black films and programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Based on the novel by Ernest Tidyman.
Originally produced as motion picture in 1971.
Special features include: behind-the-scenes documentary, Soul in cinema: filming Shaft on location; 3 theatrical trailers; standard and widescreen formats.
Richard Roundtree, Moses Gunn.
Detective John Shaft is hired by a Harlem mobster to find his kidnapped teenage daughter and finds himself up against some Mafia chieftains who want to take over a chunk of the black underworld's uptown territory.
DVD; Dolby digital mono.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.