- Published: [S.l.] : Criterion Collection, c1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: 1 videodisc (143 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. +
- Language: Japanese
- Format: DVD
- Kurosawa, Akira, 1910-1998.
- Tanaka, Tomoyuke, 1910-
- Oguni, Hideo, 1904-
- Kikushima, Ryūzō, 1914-
- Hisaita, Eijirō, 1898-1976.
- McBain, Ed, 1926-
- Janus Films.
- Tōhō Kabushiki Kaisha.
- Kurosawa Purodakshon (Firm)
- Criterion Collection (Firm)
- Japanese language materials
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Foreign films.
- Detective and mystery films.
- Kidnapping -- Drama.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
High and low = : Tengoku to jigoku
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD FLC-JPN High
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Based on the novel King's ransom, by Ed McBain.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1963.
A foreign film (Japan).
"Cat. no. HIG050"--Disc label and container.
Toshirō Mifune, Tatsuya Nakadai, Kyōko Kagawa, Tatsuya Mihashi.
A complex crime thriller in which a wealthy shoe manufacturer's chauffeur's son is kidnapped in mistake for his own, and he faces a moral dilemma -- should he pay the ransom anyway and risk losing his position?
DVD; NTSC; copy protected; original widescreen aspect ratio (2.35:1, letterboxed); Dolby digital; monaural.
Contents: King's ransom.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.