- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 534 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0545046262 (softcover)
- 0439531640 :
- Books and reading -- Fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Bookbinding -- Fiction.
- Authorship -- Fiction.
- Italy -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- teen series
- If You Like "Percy Jackson" & Mythology Fiction
- If You Like "Eragon"...
- If you like The Spiderwick Chronicles...
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 5 copies
Translation of : Tintenherz.
Twelve-year-old Meggie learns that her father, who repairs and binds books for a living, can "read" fictional characters to life when one of those characters abducts them and tries to force him into service.
Reviews & Summaries
The story was lively and interesting, and at the end i was on the edge of my seat, but there was something about it that I can't put my finger on. Something that made me want to move on to another book.
Login to write a review of your own.