- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 534 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0545046262 (softcover)
- 0439531640 :
- Books and reading -- Fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Bookbinding -- Fiction.
- Authorship -- Fiction.
- Italy -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Adventure and Adventurers for the Fifth-Seventh Grade Reader
- Fantasy Ages 10+
- Tween Books w/o Young Love as a Key Component
- Checkout History
- Fun Fiction Series
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Harry Potter Fantasy Read-Alikes
- First Books in Youth Fantasy Series
- Fantasy for Middle School
- teen series
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
Translation of : Tintenherz.
Twelve-year-old Meggie learns that her father, who repairs and binds books for a living, can "read" fictional characters to life when one of those characters abducts them and tries to force him into service.
Reviews & Summaries
The story was lively and interesting, and at the end i was on the edge of my seat, but there was something about it that I can't put my finger on. Something that made me want to move on to another book.
Login to write a review of your own.