- Published: Brookfield, Conn. : Roaring Brook Press, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 480
- 0761317910 :
- 0761328688 :
- Petit, Philippe, -- 1949- .
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Tightrope walking.
- Aerialists -- France.
Recently Listed On
- children's books
- Checkout History
- New York Public Library's 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Picture Books On United States History
caldecott caldecott medal france world trade center caldecott medal book 2004 youth nonfiction World Trade Centers balancing act picture book tightrope caldecott medal winner illustrations aerialists New York City Mordecai Gerstein philippe petit new york new york ALA Notable Children's Books 2004 mordicai gerstein tightrope walking
Login to add tags
The man who walked between the towers
There is currently 1 available
A lyrical evocation of Philippe Petit's 1974 tightrope walk between the World Trade Center towers.
Reviews & Summaries
Amazing illustrations! There is a reason that this book was a Caldecott winner. The story is exciting and inspirational. It teaches children to follow there dreams no matter how difficult that will be.
Login to write a review of your own.