- Published: Brookfield, Conn. : Roaring Brook Press, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 480
- 0761317910 :
- 0761328688 :
- Petit, Philippe, -- 1949- .
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Tightrope walking.
- Aerialists -- France.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- New York Public Library's 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Picture Books On United States History
caldecott medal New York City caldecott medal book 2004 youth nonfiction aerialists tightrope World Trade Centers new york new york mordicai gerstein balancing act caldecott Mordecai Gerstein caldecott medal winner illustrations world trade center ALA Notable Children's Books 2004 tightrope walking france picture book philippe petit
Login to add tags
The man who walked between the towers
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
A lyrical evocation of Philippe Petit's 1974 tightrope walk between the World Trade Center towers.
Reviews & Summaries
Amazing illustrations! There is a reason that this book was a Caldecott winner. The story is exciting and inspirational. It teaches children to follow there dreams no matter how difficult that will be.
Login to write a review of your own.