- Published: Brookfield, Conn. : Roaring Brook Press, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 480
- 0761317910 :
- 0761328688 :
- Petit, Philippe, -- 1949- .
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Tightrope walking.
- Aerialists -- France.
Recently Listed On
- New York Public Library's 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Picture Books On United States History
- Checkout History
aerialists philippe petit Mordecai Gerstein World Trade Centers caldecott medal picture book tightrope New York City world trade center caldecott youth nonfiction illustrations france ALA Notable Children's Books 2004 tightrope walking new york new york caldecott medal book 2004 balancing act caldecott medal winner mordicai gerstein
Login to add tags
The man who walked between the towers
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
A lyrical evocation of Philippe Petit's 1974 tightrope walk between the World Trade Center towers.
Reviews & Summaries
Amazing illustrations! There is a reason that this book was a Caldecott winner. The story is exciting and inspirational. It teaches children to follow there dreams no matter how difficult that will be.
Login to write a review of your own.