- Published: Brookfield, Conn. : Roaring Brook Press, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 480
- 0761317910 :
- 0761328688 :
- Petit, Philippe, -- 1949- .
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Tightrope walking.
- Aerialists -- France.
Recently Listed On
- children's books
- Checkout History
- New York Public Library's 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Picture Books On United States History
ALA Notable Children's Books 2004 balancing act caldecott medal aerialists france illustrations new york new york Mordecai Gerstein tightrope walking caldecott medal winner caldecott tightrope New York City philippe petit youth nonfiction world trade center mordicai gerstein caldecott medal book 2004 World Trade Centers picture book
Login to add tags
The man who walked between the towers
There is currently 1 available
A lyrical evocation of Philippe Petit's 1974 tightrope walk between the World Trade Center towers.
Reviews & Summaries
Amazing illustrations! There is a reason that this book was a Caldecott winner. The story is exciting and inspirational. It teaches children to follow there dreams no matter how difficult that will be.
Login to write a review of your own.