- Published: Coppell, TX : NEST Family Entertainment, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 videodisc (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Pocahontas, -- d. 1617.
- Powhatan women -- Biography.
- Women -- Biography.
- Video recordings for children.
- Biographical videos.
- Animated films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD History-&-Culture Po
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
"NEST Complete Learning System"--Container.
"Interactive DVD packed with bonus features"--Container.
"Website access feature requires a computer with DVD drive and Internet access. Computer is not required for other DVD-video bonus features"--Container.
Animated biography of Pocahontas, the Native American princess whose brave intervention saved the settlers' lives and brought peace between two very different peoples.
DVD, all regions; Dolby Digital 2-channel surround sound, NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.