- Published: New York : Jump at the Sun/Hyperion Books for Children, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 235 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1060
- 078680601X :
- Poor -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Homeless persons -- Fiction.
- Inner cities -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Fiction by African American Authors
- If you like "Bluford High"...
Login to add tags
Begging for change
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Sequel to: Money hungry.
Teenaged Raspberry Hill tries to sort out her confused feelings of disgust, shame, and love for her homeless, drug addicted father and worries that she may have inherited his lying and stealing ways.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.