- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 131 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 790
- 0689849230 (pbk.)
- 0689849222 :
- Teenage fathers -- Fiction.
- Teenage parents -- Fiction.
- Father and child -- Fiction.
- Infants -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2000-2008
- If you like "Bluford High"...
- Printz Award Winners, 2000-2014
- AADL Staff Picks -- Katie
Login to add tags
The first part last
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen
Coretta Scott King award.
Bobby's carefree teenage life changes forever when he becomes a father and must care for his adored baby daughter.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.