- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 131 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 790
- 0689849230 (pbk.)
- 0689849222 :
- Teenage fathers -- Fiction.
- Teenage parents -- Fiction.
- Father and child -- Fiction.
- Infants -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2000-2008
- If you like "Bluford High"...
- Printz Award Winners, 2000-2014
- AADL Staff Picks -- Katie
Printz Award Winner 2004 printz award hilo_level4 read_jr reader's advisory high-low book teen reader's advisory Angela Johnson printz award winner growing up coretta scott king author award winner reader'sadvisory african american Coretta Scott King Award Winner printz award winner mcmvf love coretta scott king author award teen fathers hilo_int14-17_read4
Login to add tags
The first part last
There is currently 1 available
Coretta Scott King award.
Bobby's carefree teenage life changes forever when he becomes a father and must care for his adored baby daughter.
Reviews & Summaries
who is the author
Winner of the Printz award, this book is touching and beautiful. It's delicately written and the language paints a wonderful portrait of love.
Login to write a review of your own.