- Published: New York : Pantheon Books, 
- Year Published: 1997
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 295 p. : ill. ; cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Spiegelman, Vladek. -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Spiegelman, Art. -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Biography -- Poland
- Graphic novels.
- Holocaust survivors -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Biography
- Children of Holocaust survivors -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Biography
Recently Listed On
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest Novels Ever
- Graphic novel biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs
- Fiction for Teen Boys
- Forbidden Planet's 50 Best Graphic Novels
- UGO's 50 Must-Read Graphic Novels
- Culturally Diverse Graphic Novels for Teens & Adults
- Essential Graphic Novels
- Checkout History
eisner award national book critics circle award for biography finalist teen reader's advisory read_jr holocaust survivor aabookcircle reader's advisory
Login to add tags
Complete Maus. Maus I : survivor's tale : my father bleeds history ; Maus II : a survivor's tale : and here my troubles began
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Maus
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Title on spine and dust jacket: The complete Maus.
My father bleeds history -- And here my troubles began.
Part memoir, part novel, part graphic novel, but the content is amazing, the story of a concentration camp survivor. For all ages.
Login to write a review of your own.