- Published: Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Video, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0792158091 :
- Capote, Truman, 1924-1984.
- Mancini, Henry.
- Axelrod, George.
- Jurow, Martin.
- Shepherd, Richard A., 1927-
- Edwards, Blake, 1922-
- Hepburn, Audrey, 1929-1993.
- Peppard, George.
- Rooney, Mickey.
- Neal, Patricia, 1926-
- Paramount Pictures.
- American fiction -- Film and video adaptations. -- 20th century
- Comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- New York (N.Y.) -- In motion pictures.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama. -- Social life and customs
Recently Listed On
- Librarian movies/TV shows
- Movie Collection
- AFI's 100 Years....100 Passions
- CasualTim's Personal Library
- My Favorite Things
- Fashion Passion
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Breakfast at Tiffany's
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Breakfast
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1961.
Based on the novel by Truman Capote.
Includes original theatrical trailer.
For specific special features see interactive menu.
Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard, Patricia Neal, Buddy Ebsen, Martin Balsam, Vilallonga, John McGiver, Mickey Rooney.
Holly Golightly is an eccentric New York City playgirl determined to marry a Brazilian millionaire. Her next-door neighbor, a writer, is "sponsored" by a wealthy patroness. Guessing who's the right man for Holly is easy; seeing just how romance blossoms is one of the enduring delights of the film.
Contents: Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Reviews & Summaries
But Rooney's portrayal of the Chinese landlord is unforgivable. This film is not a commentary on immigration, on racism, or on ownership in a city. And Rooney is not being funny (even though he must be trying). This is a comedy-drama that serves best as a vehicle for Audrey Hepburn to be as glamorous and as intriguing as she has ever been on screen.
Login to write a review of your own.