- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: [1st ed.]
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) ; ill. (some col.) ; 26 x 31 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0689843879 :
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968 -- Childhood and youth.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968 -- Family.
- Farris, Christine King.
- King family.
- African Americans -- Social conditions. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- African Americans -- Biography.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Race relations.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
My brother Martin : a sister remembers growing up with the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 King, Martin Luther, Jr.
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Looks at the early life of Martin Luther King, Jr., as seen through the eyes of his older sister.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.