- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 896 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 950
- 0439358078 (pbk.)
- 043935806X :
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Fiction Favorites
- Fun Witch and/or Wizard books
- children's books
- Books I Have Read
- Favorite Fantasy
- Books I've Read
- Most Popular Kids Books
- Summer 2013
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
Login to add tags
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
There are currently 20 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Rowling, J. K.
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
21 copies being processed for Library System.
Reviews & Summaries
My kids can read it when they're 18. :-)
BTW, I think one of the reasons I like this series so much is that it was clearly thought out completely before Rowling ever started writing. Almost everything introduced earlier in the series -- and always in very natural ways -- is relevant later. It makes this story about kids saving the world, not usually my favorite topic, into something worth investing time into.
Login to write a review of your own.