- Published: [South Burlington, VT] : WGBH Boston Video, 2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 190 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Hodges, Adrian.
- Harwood, Kate.
- Curtis, Simon, 1960-
- Armstrong, Alun.
- Elphick, Michael, 1946-2002.
- Eve, Trevor, 1951-
- Davies, Oliver Ford.
- Fox, Emilia, 1974-
- Hoskins, Bob.
- Lyndhurst, Nicholas.
- McKellen, Ian.
- McNeice, Ian.
- Quirke, Pauline.
- Smith, Maggie, 1934-
- Staunton, Imelda, 1953-
- Wanamaker, Zoë, 1949-
- Whitehouse, Paul, 1958-
- Radcliffe, Daniel, 1989-
- McMenamin, Ciarán.
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.
- BBC America.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- Young men -- Drama. -- England
- Orphans -- Drama. -- England
- England -- Drama. -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
- Television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- If you love Downton Abbey
- Charles Dickens
- Great Classic Books and Books About Their Authors
- Isn't that blank who played blank in the Harry Potter movie
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV David
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally broadcast on television in 2000.
Based on the book by Charles Dickens.
Features: cast list, poster gallery, access to the website, scene selections.
Alun Armstrong, Michael Elphick, Trevor Eve, Oliver Ford Davies, Emilia Fox, Bob Hoskins, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Ian McKellen, Ian McNiece, Pauline Quirke, Maggie Smith, Imelda Staunton, Zoë Wanamaker, Paul Whitehouse, Daniel Radcliffe, Ciarán McMenamin.
The most autobiographical of Dickens' works, David Copperfield often echoes the writer's own life. It tells a moving story of David's journey from birth to maturity, a journey which inextricably links his life with some of Dickens' most colorful and extraordinary families.
DVD, region 1; full screen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Login to write a review of your own.