- Published: New York : Berkley Books, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 367 pages ; 18 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women private investigators -- Fiction. -- England -- London
- Business intelligence -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, ©2003.
Gibson's highly acclaimed "New York Times" bestselling novel is the story of a trend predictor in London who's offered a job to find the creator of the obscure, enigmatic video clips being uploaded to the Internet--footage that is generating massive underground buzz worldwide.
Reviews & Summaries
If you possess a 'pattern processing' mindset, this book is a treat.
Login to write a review of your own.