- Published: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 237 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- 0763622591 (trade pbk.) :
- 0763617261 :
Recently Listed On
- Classic Young Adult Novels
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Winners of the Golden Duck Award for Excellence In Children's Science Fiction: Hal Clement Award (Young Adult)
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- books I plan to read
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Youth & Teen Dystopian Science Fiction
- Teen Stuff: Books For the Teenage Hacker
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen
In a future where most people have computer implants in their heads to control their environment, a boy meets an unusual girl who is in serious trouble.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.