- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 190 p. ; 22 cm.cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0689858027 (pbk.)
- 068982596X :
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
- Camping -- Fiction.
- Teacher-student relationships -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- favorite authors
- Nature and Ecology - gr 2-6
- Soccerforlife's Top Reads
- Checkout History
- Summer Reading Wishlist
- Saul Vielmetti's Favorites
Login to add tags
A week in the woods
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Clements, Andrew
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
The fifth grade's annual camping trip in the woods tests Mark's survival skills and his ability to relate to a teacher who seems out to get him.
Reviews & Summaries
The 10yo enjoyed it so much he wanted to start again as soon as we finished - and he wanted to sleep in his sleeping bag to be like Mark, and he wants to go to REI. Doesn't want to go on a week in the woods, though - too long to be away from parents.
Login to write a review of your own.