- Published: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, c2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 145 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 810
- 0792266994 (pbk.) :
- 0792266986 (Hardcover)
- Foster home care -- Fiction.
- National parks and reserves -- Fiction.
- Death Valley National Park (Calif. and Nev.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Valley of death
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / National Parks Mystery
The Landon family makes a trip to Death Valley National Park accompanied by a mysterious new foster child, fourteen-year-old Leesa Sherman.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.