- Published: [United States] : Miramax Home Entertainment : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, , c2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 1 videodisc (122 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0788827006 :
- Hallström, Lasse.
- Brown, David, 1916- .
- Golden, Kit.
- Holleran, Leslie.
- Jacobs, Robert Nelson.
- Binoche, Juliette, 1964-
- Dench, Judi, 1934-
- Molina, Alfred, 1953-
- Olin, Lena.
- Depp, Johnny.
- Harris, Joanne, 1964-
- Miramax Films.
- Miramax Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Single mothers -- Drama. -- France
- Chocolate -- Drama. -- France
- Lent -- Drama. -- France
- Cities and towns -- Drama. -- France
- French language materials
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Chocolat
Origially released as a motion picture in 2000.
Based on the novel by Joanne Harris.
Special features: The making of Chocolat featurette ; commentary with director Lasse Hallström and producers David Brown, Kit Golden and Leslie Holleran ; the costumes of Chocolat ; production design featurette ; deleted scenes.
Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina, Lena Olin, Johnny Depp.
When a single mother and her young daughter move to rural France and open a chocolate shop - with Sunday hours - across the street from the local church, they are met with some resistance from the rigidly moral community. But as soon as the townspeople discover their delicious products, their attitudes begin to change.
DVD ; Widescreen, Dolby Digital.
Login to write a review of your own.