- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2002.
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 830
- 0679891870 :
- 0679991875 (trade)
- Pitcher, Molly, -- 1754-1832.
- Monmouth, Battle of, Freehold, N.J., 1778.
- Women revolutionaries -- Biography.
- Revolutionaries -- Biography.
- Women -- Biography.
- United States -- Biography. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
They called her Molly Pitcher
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Pitcher, Molly
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Reviews & Summaries
This book tells the story of a woman during the Revolutionary War. As women are often overlooked in history, this was a great biography for children all about a woman who made a big difference during that time in history and was even able to meet George Washington. The reading level is a little high for a picture book, but the illustrations are well-done and engaging, and I think this will keep children interested.
Login to write a review of your own.