- Published: New York : Viking, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 302 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 840
- 0143036408 (trade pbk.)
- 096533192X :
- 0142001740 :
- 0670894605 :
- African American women -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Beekeepers -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- To Read in a Lifetime
- To Be Read
- Historical Fiction - Librarians' Choice for High School
- Books I've Read
- To Read
- The Swinging Sixties for Teens
- Recommended Historical Fiction for Teens
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Great Book Club books
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The secret life of bees
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult, West Adult
I read this book in 2 days. The women in this story really spoke to me.
Love this story about strong women!
I couldn't put this book down!
who is struggeling a lot of the loss of her mother. sad story, but nice ending.
Login to write a review of your own.