- Published: [New York] : HarperFestival, , c1979.
- Year Published: 1979
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 19 x 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Growing Up books for Children
- Checkout History
- It's Potty Time! Time to Learn How to Use the Toilet! For Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Potty Training for Children
Login to add tags
Once upon a potty : boy
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 649.62 Fr
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Originally published in 1979.
A very to-the-point book about bodies and going potty. We appreciated the straightforward approach which doesn't suggest that bodies are bad, embarrassing, not to be talked about, etc. Highly recommended to help toddlers learn what they need to know.
My son like the and sat and sat and sat page, I think it helped him to realize he needs to sit on the potty longer
Login to write a review of your own.