- Published: San Diego : Harcourt, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 153 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 540
- Teachers -- Fiction.
- Rural schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Sex role -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- 4th grade and 5th grade Historical Fiction
- Mighty Girls Fiction and Non-fiction!
- Back to School
- HiLo: Adults - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
Login to add tags
The secret school
by Avi, 1937-
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Avi
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
In 1925, fourteen-year-old Ida Bidson secretly takes over as the teacher when the one-room schoolhouse in her remote Colorado area closes unexpectedly.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.