- Published: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Edition: 1st U.S. abridged ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0763615625 :
Recently Listed On
- J's Summer List
- Growing Up books for Children
- Kayla's Storytime January-June 2014
- Bird Books for Kids
Login to add tags
The owl who was afraid of the dark
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E TOM
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks
Owls are supposed to be night birds, but young Plop is afraid of the dark, despite how much other people and animals tell him they enjoy it.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.