- Published: [United States] : Warner Bros. Family Entertainment, , c1971.
- Year Published: 1971
- Edition: 30th anniversary ed. ; Special Widescreen ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0790757400 :
- 0790766345 (Widescreen) :
- Margulies, Stan.
- Wolper, David L.
- Dahl, Roald.
- Stuart, Mel.
- Wilder, Gene, 1935-
- Albertson, Jack, 1910-1981.
- Kinnear, Roy, 1934-1988.
- Cole, Julie Dawn.
- Stone, Leonard.
- Nickerson, Denise.
- Denney, Dodo.
- Themmen, Paris.
- Ostrum, Peter.
- Ibbetson, Arthur.
- Goff, Harper.
- Saxon, David.
- Bricusse, Leslie.
- Newley, Anthony.
- Colvig, Helen.
- Wolper Productions.
- Two Dog (Firm)
- Warner Bros. Family Entertainment (Firm)
- Wonka, Willy (Fictitious character)
- Chocolate candy -- Drama
- Chocolate factories -- Drama
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- good kids movies
- Checkout History
- Movies Made From Books
- AADL Staff Picks--Mara (Youth)
- Good Movies Based on Books
- My Favorite DVDs
- Staples of Childhood
Login to add tags
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD Movies Willy
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Orignally produced as a motion picture in 1971.
Based on the book "Charlie and the chocolate factory" by Roald Dahl.
Special features: audio commentary with all the Wonka kids; documentary "Pure imagination"; sing-along Wonka songs; original theatrical featurette; and more (50 min.)
Gene Wilder, Jack Albertson, Roy Kinnear, Julie Dawn Cole, Leonard Stone, Denise Nickerson, Dodo Denney, Paris Themmen, Peter Ostrum.
Candy manufacturer Willy Wonka has a contest and hides five golden tickets in five of his scrumptious candy bars. All five ticket winners get a free tour of the mysterious Wonka factory, as well as a lifetime supply of Wonka candy. Four of the children are nasty brats who are punished by Willie Wonka with various diabolical, but funny, methods. Only Charlie, a likeable child, wins the heart of the manufacturer.
DVD ; Full screen.
DVD ; Widescreen.
Contents: Charlie and the chocolate factory.
Login to write a review of your own.