- Published: New York : Warner Books, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 418 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 970
- 0446615889 (includes readers gd.) :
- 0446678457 (includes readers gd.) :
- 0446530522 :
- 0446527327 :
- African American families -- Fiction.
- African American women -- Fiction.
- Cane River Region (La.) -- Fiction.
- Louisiana -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Very interestinf story about the author's family. Many parts of the book are extremely sad as the deal with racism and its impacts. But it really is a great read about women who are all strong in their own ways as they try to protect their families.
Login to write a review of your own.