- Published: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 6 sound cassettes (7.5 hr.) : analog.
- Language: English
- Format: Book On Tape
- 0788740512 :
- Automobile industry and trade -- Fiction.
- Organized crime -- Fiction.
- Detroit (Mich.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Thunder City : a novel of Detroit
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Narrated by Paul Hecht.
Struggling Detroit car maker Henry Ford is saved from bankruptcy by a manufacturer of horse carriages. A rare visionary, Harlan Crownover sees the potential of a horseless carriage and when the banks refuse investment money, he obtains it from the Mafia.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.