- Published: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 130 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 610
Recently Listed On
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
- Gentle Reads (Sixth through Eighth Grade)
- Margaret A. Edwards Award (Teen)
- Newbery Medal Winner
- The Dirty Thirties for Teens
Login to add tags
A year down yonder
There are currently 13 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Sequel to: A long way from Chicago.
During the recession of 1937, fifteen-year-old Mary Alice is sent to live with her feisty, larger-than-life grandmother in rural Illinois and comes to a better understanding of this fearsome woman.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.