- Published: San Diego : Silver Whistle/Harcourt, c2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
- 0152021558 :
- Emigration and immigration -- Fiction.
- Jews -- Fiction. -- Russia
- Jews -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Russia -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 4th grade and 5th grade Historical Fiction
- Journal Style Children's Historical Fiction
- Children's Diary and Journal Narratives
- Historical fiction for children
- books by kids loved part 2
Login to add tags
Hannah's journal : the story of an immigrant girl
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Moss, Marissa
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
"A Young American voices book"--Cover.
Includes a map of Hannah's journey on front endpapers.
In the Russian shtetl where she and her family live, Hannah is given a diary for her tenth birthday, and in it she records the dramatic story of her journey to America.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.