- Published: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, c2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 114 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 0064472132 (softcover)
- 0060285192 :
- 0060285184 :
Recently Listed On
- Bodies: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- May School Visits 2012 - Ryan MS
- Printz Award Honor Books, 2000-2014
Login to add tags
Stuck in neutral
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Pittsfield Teen
Fourteen-year-old Shawn McDaniel, who suffers from severe cerebral palsy and cannot function, relates his perceptions of his life, his family, and his condition, especially as he believes his father is planning to kill him.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.