- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 251 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 580
- 0689848919 :
- 0689838581 :
- Yellow fever -- Fiction. -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Fiction. -- History -- 1775-1865
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Tween Books w/o Young Love as a Key Component
- Popular Teen Historical Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
- Historical Fiction - Librarians' Choice for High School
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Recommended Historical Fiction for Teens
- Great Historical Fiction Books For Teen and Young Adults
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
In 1793 Philadelphia, sixteen-year-old Matilda Cook, separated from her sick mother, learns about perseverance and self-reliance when she is forced to cope with the horrors of a yellow fever epidemic.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.