- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 133 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 660
- 0399231137 :
Recently Listed On
- LINKS -- Middle School Grades 6-8
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2000-2008
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction (Paperback)
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Twelve-year-old Lafayette's close relationship with his older brother Charlie changes after Charlie is released from a detention home and blames Lafayette for the death of their mother.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.