- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: xi, 734 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 880
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
There are no copies available and 1 request on 19 copies
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.
Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger.
Reviews & Summaries
If you haven’t read them because of the genre that they have been put into, please worry about that no longer, these books transcend genre, they are just that good.
One tip that you may not get elsewhere is that I recommend listening to the UK audio recording, Jim Dale is good, but Stephen Fry is better
Login to write a review of your own.