- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2000.
- Year Published: 2000
- Description: 183 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 810
- 0439135230 (pbk.) :
- 0439135044 :
Recently Listed On
- Notable Novels for Teens About the Arab World
- Mildred L. Batchelder Award
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Middle East Book Award Winners (Children's Books) 2000-2004
- Children's Books by Middle Eastern Authors
Login to add tags
Samir and Yonatan
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Carmi, Daniella
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Translation of : Samir ṿe-Yonatan ‘al kokhav Madim.
Samir, a Palestinian boy, is sent for surgery to an Israeli hospital where he has two otherworldly experiences, making friends with an Israeli boy, Yonatan, and traveling with him to Mars where Samir finds peace about his brother's death in the war.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.