- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: viii, 245 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 950
- 0553494104 (pbk.)
- 0440413281 (pbk.)
- 0385323069 :
Recently Listed On
- Award-Winning Books for Guys (Reading Level Range: Grades 6-12)
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- Most Popular Kids Books
- Recommended Historical Fiction for Children
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 2000-2008
- great scott
- Soccerforlife's Top Reads
Login to add tags
Bud, not Buddy
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: West Youth
Ten-year-old Bud, a motherless boy living in Flint, Michigan, during the Great Depression, escapes a bad foster home and sets out in search of the man he believes to be his father--the renowned bandleader, H.E. Calloway of Grand Rapids.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.