- Published: New York : Holt, 1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 370
- 0805058648 :
Recently Listed On
- Racially Mixed Families in Picture Books
- Diverse Children's Books
- My 3-Year Old Recommends: Picture Books
- Baby Favorites
- African-American & Biracial Children's Books
Login to add tags
The colors of us
by Katz, Karen.
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E KAT
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Seven-year-old Lena and her mother observe the variations in the color of their friends' skin, viewed in terms of foods and things found in nature.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.