- Published: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 253 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 900
- 0060283548 :
- 0064408566 (pbk.)
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction. -- Washington (State)
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Sex role -- Fiction.
- Finnish Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Our only May Amelia
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
As the only girl in a Finnish American family of seven brothers, May Amelia Jackson resents being expected to act like a lady while growing up in Washington state in 1899.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.