- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 1999, c1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 182 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 490
- Strangers -- Fiction.
- Angels -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction. -- England
- England -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Carnegie Medal winners
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Classic Horror for Children Grades 3-6
- Printz Award Honor Books, 2000-2015
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
"First published in Great Britain"--verso t.p.
Unhappy about his baby sister's illness and the chaos of moving into a dilapidated old house, Michael retreats to the garage and finds a mysterious stranger who is something like a bird and something like an angel.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.