- Published: New York : Putnam's, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: 181 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 570
- 0698118626 :
- 0399231129 :
- Interracial dating -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Edwards Award for Teen Books
- Fiction by African American Authors
- AAPS Reading Level Y
- If you like "The Truth About Forever" (or anything else by Sarah Dessen)...
Login to add tags
If you come softly
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction (Paperback)
Available Copies: Traverwood Teen, West Teen
After meeting at their private school in New York, fifteen-year-old Jeremiah, who is black and whose parents are separated, and Ellie, who is white and whose mother has twice abandoned her, fall in love and then try to cope with people's reactions.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.