- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 153 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 970
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Abilities over Abilities - Grades PreK - 7
- Tween Book Discussion
- 5th Grade Reads
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Readaloud to Kids - gr K-5
Login to add tags
Joey Pigza swallowed the key
There are currently 13 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Gantos, Jack
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
To the constant disappointment of his mother and his teachers, Joey has trouble paying attention or controlling his mood swings when his prescription meds wear off and he starts getting worked up and acting wired.